ALMS is looking to provide workshops on submerged aquatic plant identification to help you look for the invasive species. Please contact us if you would like to host a workshop for your lake.
Workshops will include:
- Background on invasive species
- Plant identification tips
- How to distinguish invasive plants from native lookalikes
- Sampling techniques
- A sampling kit for committed individuals
Can’t make it? Here are some resources you can use to identify plants we are concerned about and how to tell them apart from similar native plants.
- I see milfoil, is it native or invasive? Printable Poster Showing Native vs Eurasian Watermilfoil
- ID Tips for Invasive Plant Species of Concern. Identification Tips (pdf)
Have aquatic plant data and samples to submit? Enter your info here!