We are always looking for motivated volunteers to help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in helping to improve the health of watersheds in Alberta please volunteer, through our programs you can make a difference!
- Become a member
- Participate in Lakewatch
- Participate in Alberta Water Quality Awareness Day
- Attend our annual workshop
- Join a local stewardship group
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
We also have opportunities to help us carry out our programs:
- Join one of our committees
- We have many tasks that need to be carried out to ensure successful execution of our programs.
If your lake or watershed association, school science class, scouting group, etc., is interested in developing a program or partnership involving a monitoring or lake watershed planning, ALMS may be able to assist you in:
- establishing your goals
- identifying suitable methods for your project
- interpretation of results
- report writing
Please Contact Us and we’ll get you started!