What you will find in each test kit:
- Thermometer strips to measure temperature (low range and high range)
- Dissolved oxygen test tube (small) and 2 packets of testing tablets (up to 10 tests, only valid for two seasons of testing)
- pH testing test tube and on packet of tablets (up to 10 tests, only valid for two seasons of testing)
- Turbidity testing sticker (secchi disk)
- Comparative testing chart
- Field Guide and Instructions for tests
- LaMotte Material Safety Data Sheet
- Pencil for recording your results
- Pair of rubber gloves
Quick Tip: Remember to record the location and water quality results for each of your sampling sites. You can record your results on the field data sheets provided in the AWQA Day Test Kit booklet and download extra booklets and datasheets below.
To purchase refills and additional kits, click on the link above.